This is the Singapore Democratic Party's (SDP) Chee Soon Juan ….
Chee Soon Juan has and continues to write to the foreign media and gives speeches overseas to condemn Singapore. His impact is small as he is generally considered a “nobody”. This will change if he is elected as a Member of Parliament.
So we urge residents of Bukit Batok SMC to think carefully. It is not just about having opposition in Parliament. It is about having opposition who are Singaporean first. The following is a compilation of his condemnation of Singapore.
1. Chee Soon Juan sent a message to President Obama to condemn Singapore and asked him to interfere in our local politics. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
2. Chee Soon Juan condemns Singapore to an organisation based in Oslo, Norway. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
3. Chee Soon Juan condemns Singapore in Sydney, Australia. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
4. Chee Soon Juan condemns Singapore on video for The Young Turks, and the video is for worldwide distribution. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
5. Chee Soon Juan condemns Singapore on video for a conference in Dubai. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
6. Chee Soon Juan condemns Singapore at Yale. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
7. Chee Soon Juan condemns Singapore to foreign media. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
8. “…he told the Bangkok Post that Singaporeans lacked conscience, lacked morals.”
“Recently, in the episode with Australia and the drug baron, he pointed his finger at Singaporeans and said that they lacked moral conscience.”
"Beneath the facade, however, lies a society bankrupt in morality.
"We pursue everything except that which makes life worthwhile.
"The lust for things material have blinded us to values of human decency.
"Sadly political leadership does not come naturally to Singaporeans. We have been ingrained with the notion that only the PAP has the smarts to lead this country."
9. Chee Soon Juan has also condemn Singapore to the foreign media.
He told Australia to be wary of Singtel because we're spying on Australia. It could hurt bilateral relations, and possibly even our international relations:
Against the Death Penalty: http://www.abc.net.au/
John Tan SDP: http://www.abc.net.au/pm/
Defamation suit: http://www.abc.net.au/
IMF Protest: http://www.abc.net.au/am/
"There is no rule of law in Singapore." http://www.abc.net.au/.../